PUNCH ANNOUNCES 2016 ROADSHOW DATES
Punch is delighted to announce the 2016 dates for its annual tour which is the largest pub exclusive company roadshow in the country. Visiting eight locations nationwide, Punch will welcome existing and potential publicans from up and down the country and provide them with the support, offers and resources to assist with their business.
After Publican feedback, the venues for this year’s roadshow have been changed and are as follows:
• Tuesday 20th September; Chester Racecourse, CH1 2LY
• Thursday 22nd September; Severnside, Bristol, BS35 3XL
• Tuesday 27th September; Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh, EH28 8NB
• Thursday 29th September; Leeds United FC, LS11 0ES
• Tuesday 4th October; Bolton Macron Stadium, BL6 6SF
• Thursday 6th October; Excel, London, E16 1DR
• Tuesday 11th October; Ricoh Arena, Coventry, CV6 6GE
• Thursday 13th October; Life Centre, Newcastle, NE1 4EP
The 2015 roadshows were a huge success with over 8,000 people attending, including 1,942 Punch Publicans. 95% of attendees rated the roadshow as great or good and even more stated they would recommend the event to fellow Publicans, while a huge 98 per cent of people said they would return this year. With more than 130 suppliers at each venue, Publicans had access to representatives from a variety of companies as well as visiting stands on learning and development and meeting key Punch team members including CEO, Duncan Garrood. The three reasons Publicans chose to attend were to meet suppliers, gain advice and access the free support available at the roadshows.
Duncan Garrood comments, “The teamwork was outstanding, and the passion and energy a pleasure to witness at last year’s roadshows! It was very clear talking to the attendees, that the value they perceived was above expectations and that they went away with tangible help and innovative ideas to improve their businesses. We are now very excited about the 2016 tour and look forward to welcoming our Publicans to the eight respective venues this year!”