We love pubs and delivering epic consumer experiences is at the heart of what we do. This role will support the Digital Team, specifically on co-ordinating and implementing our digital solutions across both our L&T and Retail estate.
The role aims to deliver simple online solutions and toolkits that our entire pub estate can benefit from, solutions that our consumers will love and in turn grow our pubs long-term success and sustainability.
- Take responsibility for developing the business through proactive planning, managing future sales/marketing campaigns, and budgeting efficiently to maximise income generated.
- Management of the Support Centre facilities budget, whilst proactively identifying opportunities to make cost savings in
line with business needs.
- To sell all aspects of The Academy on a local and national level.
- To handle telephone, email and online enquiries for functions including meetings, conferences and events.
To carry out showrounds and appointments.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety, licensing laws and other legal regulations.
- Management of the Academy bookings diary.
- Provide and execute excellent standards of operation and service which are reflective of the best Punch pubs.
Plan and organise any employee activities such as pay day drinks, conferences and communication huddles.
- Work closely with the Commercial team to ensure the Academy bar range is up to date and reflective of the current range offer in the pub estate.
- Carry out day-to-day troubleshooting and address problem as they arise.
Service & Hospitality
* Be proactive in building transparent and sustainable professional relationships with Publicans, suppliers and providers
* Able to remain calm under pressure through a methodical approach to problem solving through to successful outcomes
* Demonstrate inclusive working behaviours with every field and support centre function
* Utilise the expertise within Punch to guide, inform and innovate
* Head of Digital
* Wider Digital Team
* Marketing Team
* Commercial Team
* Operations Team
Person Specification – Technical Competencies/Professional Expertise:
* Excellent Communication skills
* Excellent IT Skills
* Understanding of SEO and Search engines
* Understanding of web directories and listings management
* Critical eye for design and content
* Understanding of User Experience (UX) and how this affects customer satisfaction and success metrics
* Desire for continued learning
* Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
* Project management
* Experience of the pub or hospitality industry
* Computer literate – intermediate in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Power Point and Excel
* Numerically competent
* Possess a one team mentality
Closing date Monday 22nd April 2019.