Here at Punch we are looking for enthusiastic and customer service focused individuals to join our Punch Buying Club team. We are looking for friendly and hardworking team players and previous call centre, customer service, pub or retail experience is a big advantage too.
In return we offer a competitive salary and also have a great benefits scheme including rewards and competitions, local discounts, the option to buy or sell extra days holiday, a competitive Pension scheme as well as a staff Cafe onsite and free onsite parking.
Your continuous professional development is important to us too, so we offer some great training opportunities and ongoing development through our Punch Strive Academy.
Please see below for a full role description:
Based in our Service and Support Centre in Burton-on-Trent, the purpose of the role is to deliver exceptional Customer Service, efficiently handling and resolving calls in line with departmental KPIs and to maximise sales opportunities in a fast paced evolving environment.
* To deliver departmental KPIs across all skill sets.
* To deliver exceptional customer service to both external customers and internal stakeholder through all channels – telephone/email/e-queries as well as face-to-face.
* To proactively deal with inbound sales calls – upselling at every opportunity to increase the sales order value.
* Understand the customer requirements and identify the best resolution in line with business process and procedures.
* To spot potential opportunities to improve the callers interaction with punch either through the promotion of other services, products or new channels.
* To positively communicate Punch business processes to our customers, both internal and external.
* Meet departmental objectives/targets in line with Service Level Agreements.
* To convert inbound customer series into resolutions using specialist departmental knowledge – for example Property, Technical Services and Credit.
* Liaise with Field Operations, Internal Support Teams and Suppliers in order to achieve timely resolutions – proactively selling the right products to the right pubs and assist with the sharing of knowledge within the team.
* Demonstrate a proactive approach to your own personal development and take ownership of working on any development area/skill gaps.
* To meet our Publican’s requirements by working on other activities as required by the Management Team.
* To contribute to minimising costs whilst maintaining sales figures.
Suitable candidates will have previous experience within a fast paced telephone/retail based customer service/call centre/sales environment. They will be customer focused, having the ability to listen and respond to customers providing a quality driven service as well as being sales focused, being able to maximise sales opportunities on all calls.
The ability to work in a fast paced and changeable environment is essential, as is being a team player demonstrating flexibility and a fun attitude.
Previous experience of working to targets either individual or team desirable and must have English and Maths GCSE level Grade C or above (or equivalent). IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point and be a competent user of in house systems and internet/web based systems.
Closing date Sunday 24th June 2018.