Looking to run a pub?
Champs Sports Bar and Grill in Sheffield was the first Punch Champs outlet and we’re planning significant investment to upgrade it to the latest Champs specifications. This will include the installation of state-of-the-art screens and audio-visual equipment. This community mainstream pub benefits from good food trade, particularly from the nearby offices.
Champs is an open plan trading operation, with one large main floor area segmented into distinct games space and a general bar, incorporating a number of seating booths. Bi-fold doors to the front of the pub can be used to open up to the external area, and there are also similar doors leading to the spacious rear beer garden. As you’d expect, there are large viewing screens all around and free WiFi is provided throughout.
The domestic accommodation consists of two bedrooms, a kitchen and a lounge. Punch will ensure that this accommodation is in good order.
We’re planning full refurbishment to bring this pub up-to-date with the latest brand concept, including 4k audio-visual capacity and large viewing screens.
About the local area
Champs is located in a prominent position on the A625 Ecclesall Road into and out of Sheffield city centre. This is a very popular residential and business area, which also has a high level of student accommodation. Situated just outside the ring road, it’s a go-to area for dining and drinking.
This pub may suit
We’re looking for an experienced retail-minded operator, who can deliver consistently good standards and great service from the pub team.
About the Contract
Our retail contract is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Punch Development Manager