Looking to run a pub?
The Coach & Horses is a fabulous pub opportunity in the centre of the large village of Freckleton, Preston. The pub is known locally for its great range of beers and is a base for sports teams and a golf society. It is also a fabulous summer pub, drawing visitors from across the area with its rear bear garden with a separate bar which is a fantastic facility.
This pub offers an open plan trading area which is segmented into drinking and games areas, there is a kitchen which will provide for up to 60 covers and the pub also offers live TV sports and WIFI. There is also a generous outdoor area for the warmer months which has an outdoor bar which serves directly onto the space. The car park offers space for up to 30 cars.
The pub will undergo a fantastic refurbishment , with new exterior decoration & signs, decorated toilets, updated games and sports area, fabulous upgraded kitchen to offer food and new fixtures & fittings, The bar will also be refreshed.
The domestic accommodation consists of three bedrooms, a kitchen and a lounge.
About the local area
Freckleton is a large village nearby Preston, the Fylde Coast and Lytham St Anne’s.
The village has an active community with a fish & chips shop, a cricket team and bowling club situated close to the Coach & Horses alongside other local businesses. There are also plenty of residents nearby within easy walking distance to the pub.
The pub sits between Blackpool and Preston and is surrounded by similar sized villages such as Warton, Bryning, Clifton and Kirkham.
This pub may suit
This pub is a great opportunity for an Operator (possibly from the local area) with a passion for sport and some experience in food. You will thrive in a community environment and have a welcoming personality to build relationships. This would ideally suit an operator that is looking to step up to their next pub as Coach & Horses has a thriving wet trade and fantastic food opportunity.
About the Contract
Our retail contract is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Punch Development Manager