Looking to run a pub?
The Eagle is a community pub in the heart of Plymouth centre, in beautiful Devon. Surrounded by an array of local businesses and shops including branded takeaways, restaurants it’s in prime position to attract passing trade from visitors to the town alongside fantastic seasonal trade in the summer months. Plymouth is a lively place with events, exhibitions and gigs within the city and is also home to the Plymouth University
The pub is open plan with two raised areas at either end of the bar one has seating which is to the rear of the pub, the other raised area has the pool table and high seating. The pub also has large screen TV’s, pool table, darts area, AWP and a mixture of raised seating and normal height tables and chairs. It has a disabled toilet and a ground floor kitchen
We will be decorating the pub inside and outside with new signage, the internal decoration will include new seating and fixtures and fittings plus full decoration to the toilets. We will be change some of the floor surfaces in the bar area.
The domestic accommodation will include a 1 bedroom flat with kitchen, lounge and bathroom.
This pub may suit
This pub would suit an operator who thrives in a busy environment, highly organised and whom can offer consistent service and standards alongside a warm and friendly welcome.
About the Contract
Our retail contract is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Punch Development Manager