Looking to run a pub?
Are you looking for your next opportunity? Situated on the outskirts of Chichester town centre, the Four Chesnuts is a well-positioned community mainstream pub that was refurbished just 18 months ago. It is Cask Marque accredited and also has a good following for its live TV sports offer.
The Four Chesnuts is an open plan trading operation, with part of the main bar area given over to a sports zone with seating to watch live TV sport. There’s also a designated dining area, with the kitchen able to cater for up to 30 covers at full capacity. Recently refurbished, the fixtures and fittings are of a high standard and free WiFi is provided throughout. The pub also offers 5 car parking spaces.
The domestic accommodation consists of three bedrooms, a kitchen and a lounge. Punch will ensure that this accommodation is in good order.
The local area
The pub is situated on outskirts of the main shopping area in Chichester, and in a residential area, so there’s plenty of potential customers on its doorstep. It occupies a prominent position beside one of the main roads leading into the town centre. With a 20-minute drive, you can either be in the open countryside of the South Downs or on the nearby beaches. Chichester enjoys good road and rail connections and the town centre shopping and entertainment amenities are just a 10-minute walk away.
This pub may suit
This pub may suit either a first-time or experienced operator. You’ll need to demonstrate high operating standards, solid financial skills and the drive and enthusiasm to build the business
About the Contract
Our retail contract is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Punch Development Manager