Looking to run a pub?
The Iron Bridge is a traditional-looking community value pub that’s known for its live entertainment. Positioned on a main road into and out of Northwich, it sees plenty of passing traffic. There’s a superb beer garden to the rear of the pub, plus the space and opportunity to also create an external drinking area at the front.
An open plan trading operation, this pub has a main bar area with screens for viewing live TV sports and a pool area at the back of that. The catering kitchen can provide for up to 20 covers at any given time and free WiFi is provided. Outside, the pub benefits from an excellent rear beer garden. There’s a smoking solution and parking for 6 cars.
The domestic accommodation consists of two bedrooms, a kitchen and a lounge. Punch will ensure that this accommodation is in good order.
We’re planning modest investment to create a front beer garden and install new signage.
About the local area
The pub sits in a prominent position on the A559 into and out of Northwich and is surrounded by residential properties, putting a strong potential customer base on its doorstep. Chester and Manchester are both about 45 minutes’ drive away and the tourist attraction of the Anderton Boat Lift is just 5 minutes down the road.
This pub may suit
We’re looking for an operator who will be quickly able to integrate with locals within the community and who is used to running a live music and wet-led venue.
About the Contract
Our retail contract is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
• Low cost entry
• A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
• 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
• Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
• LOTS of support from Punch
• Accommodation included
• 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
• Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Punch Development Manager