Could you run this pub?
The Kings Head, Norfolk is a traditional style pub located in the coastal town of Cromer nearby the esplanade and Cromer beach.
This pub offers some fabulous trading facilities for food and drink, including an outdoor space which adds up to 80 covers.
We are planning an investment for this pub giving it a great new look and feel and enhancing the facilities to create a fantastic retail offer for the area.
This pub offers some great facilities including an open plan indoor trading area with defined areas for families and dining (75 covers), space for entertainment and an extensive beer terrace which adds circa 80 covers to the business. It also offers an outdoor smoking area and WIFI.
This pub is to undergo investment to include external decorations, internal decorations, new F&F and a beer garden update alongside improvements to the kitchen and cellar space.
The private accommodation comprises of three bedrooms, a kitchen and lounge.
About the local area
Cromer is a popular resort on the north of Norfolk coastline. Famed for its pier, sandy beaches and frequented by day visitors and holiday makers it’s a vibrant town with shopping, eateries with plenty of events throughout the year.
The Kings Head is situated on side streets nearby the main esplanade, amongst small businesses and nearby a local church making it an ideal situation to capture passing trade for bite to eat or a drink or evening with friends and locals.
This pub may suit
This is a great opportunity for a passionate community operator who may come from a retail environment, experienced in offering high volume food and drink whilst delivering consistent quality standards and service.
About the Contract
Our retail contract is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Punch Development Manager