Looking to run a pub?
The Lamb Inn is located in the small village of Eastcombe on the edge of the Cotswolds. It is a fantastic looking Cask Marque country pub with so much more. It ahs a generous beer garden which is a tremendous asset and ensures that this pub is first choice when the sun comes out – however even when the weather is not so good, it offers a stunning view across the valley behind the pub. The Lamb would really suit publicans with a flair and desire to run a business know for fabulous food, great service and a warm welcome.
The pub offers two main areas inside. A bar/lounge area for the locals to meet and relax or for those who just fancy a drink by the feature fire plus there is also a lovely restaurant area (40 covers) with great views from any table. The pub offers a kitchen, a good size car park for up to 19 cars, a beer garden and smoking solution
We are looking to transform the decking area at the rear of the pub and to the side of the restaurant into an inside/outside multipurpose space that can be used throughout the year.
This private accommodation offers three bedrooms, a kitchen and lounge.
About the local area
The Lamb Inn is on edge of the stunning Cotswolds a popular getaway destination for walkers, weekend breaks and holidays. The pub is nearby residents but also an easy 15-minute drive from the country town of Stroud. It is also easily commutable to Swindon & Bristol with easy access to the M5.
This pub may suit
The size and complexity of this opportunity suggests that this is an ideal opportunity for a couple /operator who can really put the Lamb on the map for fantastic food, a great local pub and amazing hospitality & service. You may be ready to step up to a slightly larger business or come from a similar background/ have transferable skills and experience.
About the Agreement
Our retail contract is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Punch Development Manager