Looking to run a pub?
Lounge 107 is located in central Wolverhampton, not far from the Molineux Stadium Home of premier league team the Wolverhampton Wanderers. Currently a community value pub, it is about to undergo investment and will be relaunched with a new name creating a go to destination for sport, games, entertainment and community events. The venue already has a good reputation for being a sports bar with regular customers on match days but this will give the venue a boost with the appropriate look and feel for this market.
Punch are making a substantial investment to make this venue the go-to place for live Sky sports tv, pub games, entertainment and function for any community or local activities.
This open plan pub has a public bar for socialising and drinking, a catering kitchen, a pool and sports area, room for up to 30 covers and parking for 30 cars
The domestic accommodation consists of three bedrooms, a kitchen and a lounge. Punch will ensure that this accommodation is in good order.
The local area
The pub occupies a sizeable corner plot in the heart of an expansive area of residential housing approx. a quarter of a mile from the heart of Wolverhampton, it sits at the entrance an area of large 1950s terraced housing, opposite is the Wolverhampton football ground and a large well-known supermarket. Customers include local residents and football and sports fans.
This pub may suit
This is an ideal opportunity for a community and sports-focused publican with personality and a strong events background. You’ll need to be able to drive community engagement and some basic catering skills are required.
About the Contract
Our retail contract is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Punch Development Manager