Looking to run a pub?
The Redmore Inn is a stunning pub, its beautiful setting and styling have real impact, making it a great destination. There’s clear scope to grow this business, pulling in customers with a winning combination of good quality food and excellent facilities. Known for its home-cooked, locally sourced food and stylish decoration, it has plenty of potential to become the number one choice for everyone in the area planning a special family meal. Exemplary standards of food, hygiene and service are all essential here, and a good range of pub classics and more imaginative dishes, including a selection of tempting vegetarian meals, will ensure the Redmore meets the needs of its target market.
The Redmore Inn is an attractive Cask Marque accredited pub, which enjoys a great rural location. It’s an open plan trading operation, with welcoming lounge and public bar areas, plus a 40-cover restaurant and smart conservatory. Outside, the beer garden has a dedicated children’s play area and a smoking solution. There’s also a huge car park with 40 spaces – this is key to the pub’s trade, as most of the customers will arrive by car.
The private accommodation consists of three bedrooms, a kitchen and a lounge.
The local area
The Redmore Inn is situated in the heart of the Staffordshire countryside, about 1.5 miles outside the town of Burntwood. The nearby villages of Cannock Wood and Gentleshaw sit right on the edge of Cannock Chase, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty that’s always popular with ramblers, mountain bikers and dog walkers. Cannock, Stafford and Rugeley are within easy driving distance, as are the A5 and the M6, and local attractions include Shugborough Hall and a Go Ape tree-top adventure park in Cannock Chase.
This pub may suit
This could be the ideal opportunity for you if you’re looking for a local food-led pub where you can really make your mark. Great service standards and warm hospitality at every visit should be a given, and you’ll also be adept at ensuring the pub has a very favourable online presence.
About the Contract
Our retail contract is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Punch Development Manager