Looking to run a pub?
The Rocket is a traditional, two room community pub with a lounge and a bar with pool both serviced with a central bar. It has a large rear beer garden and car park and offers a wide range of draught beers and ciders as well as cask ales, spirits and wines.
There is an opportunity for a new Publican to introduce a simple / classic food offer including Sunday dinner.
Sport on TV coupled with a live music entertainment package plus traditional quiz and poker nights will help attract residents to this popular community pub.
The Rocket pub can be found in the village of Rainhill, Prescot in Merseyside. The area has a rich history and was home to the 1829 Rainhill trials which decided a locomotive for use on the Liverpool to Manchester Railway. The winner was ‘The Rocket’ designed by George Stephenson.
The Rocket has a comfortable lounge with a feature fireplace and bar with its own pool table and a central servery. The pub also has a kitchen and can provide for 30 covers. It has a beer garden for the warmer months and the pub car park has space for up to 10 cars. The pub offers SKY Sports and WIFI.
Your domestic accommodation would consist of three bedrooms, a private kitchen and lounge.
About the local area
Rainhill is a large village with a population of around 12,000. The pub is situated on a relatively busy road with plenty of passers by and there are local residents immediately on its doorstep. The area is also within easy reach of Eccleston, Thatto Heath and Whiston Cross and not far from Whiston Hospital.
This pub may suit
This pub needs an experienced operator passionate about community pubs with experience of running entertainment driven wet led pub. Some catering experience also preferred as there is opportunity for a simple food offer.
About the Agreement
Our retail contract is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
• Low cost entry
• A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
• 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
• Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
• LOTS of support from Punch
• Accommodation included
• 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your businessYou only pay for:
• Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Punch Development Manager