Could you run this pub?
The Royal Hotel is a traditional village pub in Bolton-le-Sands, with a fabulous beer garden next to a traditional canal. This pub/hotel attracts regular passing trade including cyclists and walkers and is also a great base for those wishing to explore the area. The pub offers fabulous food, a wide choice of Cask Ales and drinks alongside en-suite accommodation for its customers. It gives great access to the region and is within easy reach of Lancaster, Kendal, Lune Valley and the Lake District.
This village is situated nearby the coast with nearby holiday parks and caravan sites generating passing trade, and becomes a place to get away to during the warmer months.
The pub offers a bar area, a separate dining room which can be closed off for functions, a children’s play area, a fantastic beer garden ( offering space for seating up to 100 over several levels) with an outdoor bar and BBQ area.
The pub also offers 7 en-suite letting rooms and a large car park across the road.
The pub offers spacious domestic accommodation on the top floor, with two bedrooms, a kitchen and bathroom.
About the local area
This pub is along the Main A6 Road in Bolton-Le-Sands It sits on the canal, which lies at the top end of the beer garden. This is a pretty coastal village within easy reach of surrounding areas including Nether Kellet, Over Kellet and Hest Bank, as well as within easy reach Lancaster and the South Lakes
This pub may suit
This pub would suit an experienced pub entrepreneur with catering and hotel management experience. A passion for great food and cask ales. You will also enjoy providing live entertainment for the locals and a flair for driving sales through marketing are an absolute must for this high turnover business.
About the Contract
Our retail contract is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Punch Development Manager