Looking to run a pub?
The Spread Eagle, Bromley Cross is very well-known traditional community pub in the Bolton area and has a solid reputation for its quality cask & draught ale and there is great opportunity to make this a fabulous local for drinks and develop it as a go to place for a bite to eat in this area.
The pub has a cosy and welcoming atmosphere due to way it is decorated and furnished.
This pub has an open plan trading area with a central bar allowing easy service to all areas. It’s seating ranges from traditional tables and chairs to leather sofas and chairs in some areas of the pub. There a catering kitchen which hasn’t been in use and there is opportunity to start a food offer in the business with room for up to 50 covers. The pub also has a beer garden, smoking solution
Your private accommodation will include three bedrooms a lounge and kitchen.
This pub is in good order however, we will ensure that the pub is freshly painted.
About the local area
Bromley Cross is an affluent suburb of Bolton. There are several new outlets opening in the area which are food led making this a destination for lunch and dinner, so people will be coming to the location specifically for this purpose and it’s also close to West Pennine Moors and local walking routes.
This pub may suit
Operator should have experience running a community mainstream venue and have a food background. You will need great personality and passion and enjoy getting involved with the centre of community and involved in all local community projects and use this to the benefit of the business
About the Agreement
Our retail contract is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Punch Development Manager