Could you run this pub?
The Star, is a pretty stone community pub which sits nearby a cross roads on the Warsop Road, central Mansfield Woodhouse. In an area with various pubs and eateries and a popular evening and weekend spot for food and socialising. The pub has a great value drinks, Cask Marque ales and pub meals which are proving popular and offers a cosy and welcoming traditional trading area.
This pub is an older building with four trading spaces (three of which offer dining for 40 covers) which are served by a central bar. The pub has a really warm and traditional feel with beamed ceilings and stained glass. The pub also offers live tv sports, wifi and a beer garden space for the warmer weather, parking for up to ten cars and a smoking solution.
The private accommodation includes three bedrooms, a private kitchen and lounge.
About the local area
Mansfield Woodhouse is large village just a over a mile away from Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. The pub sits amongst a number of local businesses with regular passers by as well as terraced housing and some nearby newly build housing estates.
Mansfield sits north of Nottingham (which is about 30 mins drive) and there are some lovely local places including Sherwood Pines, Center Parcs and the area has a popular football club Mansfield Town.
This pub may suit
An enthusiastic and sociable landlord with personality, who enjoys offering a warm environment for local residents and great value food, you will know how to manage an evolving menu and utilise ready to go marketing to develop the business to its best. You will also be confident in social media and marketing a pub locally.
About the Contract
Our retail contract is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Punch Development Manager