Looking to run a pub?
The Three Horseshoes is a traditional cask marque community pub in the pretty village of Hazlemere, High Wycombe. It has two trading rooms and a mixture of customers from across the area. This cosy pub is known for serving a good pint and always offering a warm welcome.
The pub layout comprises of a public bar and a lounge bar on either side of the pub. The standard of decor is high, there is a good-sized beer garden and an external TV. The pub also benefits from Sky, BT and Racing Channel and it offers a smoking solution.
The domestic accommodation with this pub will include two private bedrooms and a lounge.
About the local area
Hazlemere is a popular village just two and a half miles from High Wycombe centre, this is an affluent area surrounded by residential areas. The Three Horseshoes has a prominent position on the main road (A404) which travels through the village situated between local businesses including a branded pizza takeaway and there are residents within easy walking distance to the pub.
This pub may suit
This is great opportunity to run a pub for someone who knows the area and wants a traditional local pub business, you may have experience of the industry but not necessarily run their own pub before.
About the Contract
Our retail contract is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Punch Development Manager