Looking to run a pub?
The Travellers Rest is an attractive village pub in Euxton, Chorley. Situated in lovely country side it is a fabulous destination pub offering Cask Marque ales, quality food and a warm and relaxing environment for customers to unwind with friends of family or pop in for drinks.
We are currently looking at refurbishing this pub to give it a quality feel and premium retail concept.
The Travellers Rest offers fabulous facilities. There is a drinking area when you enter the pub with a central bar and high tables, this also has a dining area on the other side of the fireplace. To the right when you walk in is a room separated from the main bar that is used for dining. To the left of the main bar is a separate dining area that can be closed for private dining and externally to the right-hand side of pub is a beer garden (overall the pub offers capacity for up to 80 covers). The pub also offers a good-sized car park for up to 30 cars.
The private accommodation will include 3 bedrooms, a kitchen and lounge.
This pub may suit
This pub may suit an operator who is interested in catering or from a hospitality background. You will have capability to deliver quality food as this pub is food led. You will have excellent marketing skills and be able to drive the business to the next level. You may be experienced in a similar operation or ready to move to a premium site.
About the Contract
Our retail contract is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Punch Development Manager