Looking to run a pub?
The Union Exchange is a traditional drinks led pub which sits on a busy road surrounded by local businesses and retailers. It is also nearby bustling Market St in the centre of Colne, Lancashire.
This is community pub is well known across the area for its entertainment, live music and late licence, so it is certainly a popular pub on the drinking circuit.
We are currently looking at an extensive refurbishment for this pub to give it a fantastic new look and feel.
This is a large venue which offers two rooms, one with a bar, sports area with pool and one room more suited to functions. There is a beer garden for the warmer months with a smoking solution. The pub does not currently have a kitchen and as a town centre venue its customers do not tend to require a car park.
This comprises of 3 private bedrooms, a lounge, bathroom and private kitchen.
About the local area
Colne is a medium sized market town in Lancashire, within easy driving distance of Preston, Manchester and Leeds. The area has plenty going on with entertainment venues, music events and festivals and it is situated in the town centre nearby a busy high street which means there is plenty of passing trade immediately on its doorstep.
This pub may suit
We are looking for a good community operator who can run a team that can attract additional foot fall through the day time via sky sports etc and is great at creating the right events to attract visitors to the town throughout the day and evening
About the Contract
Our retail contract is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Punch Development Manager