Looking to run a pub?
The White Hart is a destination mainstream pub that benefits from a great location in a beautiful area. The home-made food drives people to come here on a regular basis, and customers can also order takeaway pizzas. This pub’s good wet trade could be further improved with the right marketing.
Situated in a prominent position in the village, the White Hart is an open plan trading operation, with tables located around a central bar. Customers can eat and drink at any table, with the catering kitchen providing for up to 45 covers at any time. The pub benefits from a car park with 35 spaces. It also provides a smoking solution and free WiFi.
The domestic accommodation consists of two bedrooms, a kitchen and a lounge. Punch will ensure that this accommodation is in good order.
We’re considering a potential investment to create an attractive outside seating area.
About the local area
The White Hart is located in the village of Hough, just to the south of Crewe, which is about a 15-minute drive away. Manchester and Chester are both 45 minutes away by car, and Alton Towers is just an hour’s drive. Hough is a very pleasant village, with plenty of local residents to provide potential custom.
This pub may suit
Ideal for a couple, with one person in the kitchen and one operating FOH, or for an individual with a good team for the kitchen. Either way, you’ll need to be someone who wants to use marketing and social media to push this pub to the next level.
About the Contract
Our retail contract is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Punch Development Manager