Looking to run a pub?
Situated in close proximity to Anfield Stadium, this wet-led pub is a popular place for football fans to gather. Although it doesn’t currently offer food, there’s an opportunity to provide a small back bar food solution. The pub benefits from high footfall on match days and is close to the local bookies.
The Willow Bank is an attractive corner pub with large windows that lend an inviting feel. It operates across separate trading spaces. The front trading area bends around a central bar which boasts an impressive high back bar, while a large function room to the rear offers a stage and dance floor, making it ideal for entertainment and functions. The pub is known for its live TV sports offer and also provides free WiFi and a smoking solution.
The domestic accommodation consists of three bedrooms, a kitchen and a lounge. Punch will ensure that this accommodation is in good order.
About the local area
The Willow Bank is located in the Anfield suburb of Liverpool, within walking distance of the renowned Anfield Stadium, home of Liverpool FC. It is surrounded by residential properties, putting a strong potential customer base on it doorstep. The pub also naturally benefits from high footfall on match days.
This pub may suit
We’re looking for a sports-led operator who can also offer solid events/marketing experience.
About the Agreement
Our retail contract is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Punch Development Manager